- Duplicate Grade Sheet / Consolidated Grade Sheet will be issued only when it is lost or destroyed irrevocably.
- Application should be made only by the candidate in the prescribed format and should be sent to the Controller of Examinations directly. Application received on behalf of the candidate will not be accepted.
- The following documents should be enclosed along with the application.
Application should be complete in every respect. Failure to furnish correct details may cause delay in the issue of the duplicate.
The fee for the issue of
- Photo copy of the Grade Sheet / Consolidated Grade Sheet for which duplicate is required (if available)
- The demand draft / IOB challan for the fee.
- Non Traceable certificate from Police Department.
Obtain the challan from COE office and remit the fee at Indian Overseas Bank, K.R.Nagar Branch (Or) The fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of The Principal, National Engineering College, payable at Kovilpatti.
Fees once paid will not be refunded nor adjusted for any other certificate under any circumstances.
Duplicate Grade Sheet / Consolidated Grade Sheet is to be surrendered to the College immediately if the Original Grade Sheet / Consolidated Grade Sheet is recovered.
After submitting the above documents, in person, along with a requisition letter, the duplicate grade sheet will be issued within 5 working days from the date of submission.
- Grade Sheet : Rs.500/- per statement
- Consolidated Grade Sheet: Rs. 500/-