Eligible students from every discipline should register for the End Semester Examination on or before the last date.
The exam registration consists of the following steps:
- Obtain the application form and bank chalan for exam registration from the respective department office (Private candidate can collect the form in person from COE office).
- Fill all the necessary information in the application form.
- Fill up the bank chalan properly and remit the fee in the counter of the Indian Overseas Bank available in the campus.
- Submit the application form along with the bank chalan in the COE office on or before the last date during working hours on all working days.
- Under any circumstances the applications will not be received after the last date.
- Partial registration is not permitted.
- Penalty for late payment of fee and break in registration if any will be charged as prescribed by COE office.
- Candidates who have not registered for the End Semester Examination are not permitted to appear for the Regular/Arrear Examinations.
- Candidate must collect Hall Ticket from the respective Dept. office (private candidate can collect from COE office).