- Book stocking section has the collection of text and reference books prescribed in the syllabus and also relevant text books.
- In the Periodical Section, peer reviewed National Journals, International Journals and Technical Magazines are subscribed and kept in printed form.
- Reference Section has Reference books, Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Directories, Exam Guides, Standards, Manuals, Handbooks, Proceedings; High priced books and collection of University and Autonomous question paper booklets.
- The Circulation Section is fully computerized bar-coded circulation service (Issue, Return and Renewal of library documents)
- Back issue of journal are bounded every year and kept in back volume section for reference purpose. Back volumes can also be borrowed by the users.
- Web Online Public Access Catalogue (Web OPAC). It facilitates online search queries related to availability of library resources viz. Books, Book Bank books, Journals, CD/DVDs, Back volumes and project reports.
- An A.V.Hall (Audio & Video Section) has been established for organizing NPTEL Video programmes, Spoken Tutorial Workshops, Seminars, Conference and Viva voce examinations.
- Reprography and printing facilities are available to the users.
- Book Bank Section caters to the needs of students who avail the post-metric scholarship offered by the Government of India. The eligible students can avail six books at a time. The books are issued for a period of one semester and to be returned at the end of the semester.
- e-Library with internet connected computers for access to e-resources.
|S.No||Staff / Student||Books / CD||Days|
|1||U G Students||5 Books + 1 CD||15 days|
|2||P G Students||5 Books + 2 CD||15 days|
|3||Research Scholars||5 Books + 2 CD||15 days|
|4||H.O.Ds||10 Books + 2 CD||15 days|
|5||Teaching Staff||6 Books + 2 CD||15 days|
|6||Non Teaching Staff||1 Book||15 days|
For SC/ST students 6 books will be issued separately from the book bank.