Facilitating and promoting the professional formation of all the faculty members through a scholarly and inter-disciplinary approach to learning and teaching, research and practice, and professional development.
- To facilitate in defining the short term goals(in line with vision and mission) to be achieved in three years for college and each department:
- To frame competency matrix for faculty in different cadre to achieve these goals
- To set the mechanism for analyzing the competency level and to assess the competency gaps of every faculty members
- To facilitate in arranging faculty training programmes to fill the competency gap for the faculty of various departments of different cadres and domains
- To set the mechanism for assessing the progress of the college and department in achieving their short term goals every year
- To set the mechanism for reviewing and redefining the short term goals after the stipulated time period
- To bring smooth transition in teaching learning process from present passive learning to active learning process and to standardize the practice uniformly in all the departments.
|Name of the Faculty
|Designation / Department
|Senior Dean (Institution & Faculty Affairs)
|Professor / EEE
|Professor / Mech
|Asst. Prof. (SG)/Mech
|Asso. Prof. / ECE
|Asst. Prof. (SG)/ IT
|Asst. Prof. / CSE
|Asst. Prof. (SG)/EEE
|Asst. Prof. / CIVIL
|Asst. Prof. (SG)/ S&H Maths
Dr. L. Kalaivani, M.E., Ph.D.,
Professor/EEE & SPQAC Coordinator,
National Engineering College, K. R. Nagar,
Kovilpatti, Thoothukudi District, Pin: 628503.