Welcome to Placement program of National Engineering College. This program consists of a dedicated and efficient placement team of students and staff who function round the year to ensure that students are placed in reputed companies across the country. Continuous placement training is offered to equip the students on communication, soft skills, confidence building, interview skills and test of reasoning by experts in the respective fields. Career development programs are regularly conducted through accomplished resource persons across a broad spectrum of industries. The Placement Centre strives to achieve 100% placements year on year. The students are also motivated and equipped to participate in the Campus placement programs. Renowned companies with attractive salary packages are invited to the campus recruitment drive. Companies which are part of on-campus placements are from Software and Core Engineering industry.
Functions of placement centre
- To Organize On / Off campus Interviews for the final year students
- To Promote Industry Institute Interface activities.
- To Arrange Career / Personal Counselling sessions.
- To Organize Career Guidance sessions and Personality development programs.
- To Organize Functional Skill Development Program.
- To Organize Placement training Programs like Aptitude programs, Life skills programs, Motivational sessions, Resume Writing, Group discussions, Mock Interviews.