MoU – CSE Department
Sumtwo Softwares Pvt Ltd, Madurai
The prime objective of the initiative is to provide students an opportunity to get real time exposure and experience in end-end Software Development/services, before they face the real time industrial challenges after graduating from their respected institutions.
Each student will be engaged in the various levels of Software Development/services Process for 2 years from V semester to VIII Semester. Various stages of the Incubation Process is depicted as shown below
Software Development/services Process will be on the following focus areas
- Application Development
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Bigdata Analytics
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
ReCodem Pvt Ltd, Tirunelveli
Codem build up world-class eCommerce implementations from Front-End to Order Management, CRM and supply chain applications. It provides the technical training for the selected students of NEC and support the students by providing the internship and industry projects in the area of eCommerce and Web Technology.
During 7th Semester students will be trained in the respective domain and in 8th semester they will be offered with internship cum placement.
Around 15 students from 7th semester will be benefited in the training phase and 6 to 7 of them will be offered with internship and placement.
Last year 4 students were undergone internship in web designing and product development and got placement.
Adroit Soft India Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
o provide an industrial competency skill development for their students by establishing an innovation centre in the area of information and communication technology. Adroit Soft has agreed to provide the necessary assistance in the form of internship to incubate the students of NEC accordingly NEC has agreed to facilitate and register eligible and interested Adroit Soft employees for research work in information and communication technology areas.
- One week Industrial Know-How Training Programme on “BlockChain Technology” at Adroit Soft India Pvt., Ltd., Chennai by two of our faculty members Dr.K.Mohaideen Pitchai, Associate Professor (SG) and Dr.S.Ananthakumaran, Associate Professor from 25.06.2018 to 30.06.2018.’
- Made a MoU with this company on during first week of July 2018.
- 12 Students were attended training programme for a duration of three months in the evening from 4.30 PM to 6.00 PM. This training is provided by Mr.V.Rajendran, CEO of this company through Skype.
- hree final year students got placement offer in this company as per their good performance during the training programme.
- The placed students are
- Ms.R.Shri Vishnu Bharathi
- Ms.HA.Shantha Vidhuthra
- Ms.N.Gomathi Meena