MoU – CSE Department
VIABLE TECHNOLOGIES, CHENNAI
This MOU is signed with the objectives of furthering industry-academic relationship for mutual benefit, and as part of its activities to build fruitful & mutual relations and proposing to offer programs of mutual interest agreed by the parties
- To provide internships onsite and offsite for eligible students
- Seminars on latest technologies can be conducted based on the request and availability of viable experts.
- To offer placements for interested students who have successfully completed the internships
- Proof of concept will be developed in latest technologies by NEC students and faculties with the help of VIABLE employee’s Industrial Experience
- Training will be conducted for the students and faculty of NEC on emerging and current
NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) University Ambassadorship
VVDN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, CHENNAIGoal
- To promote interaction between VVDN and NEC in mutually beneficial areas.
- To provide a formal basis for initiating interaction between VVDN and NEC.
- To Carry out Research and Development work in the field if Information Technology.
- To innovate and invent new technology and product / services.
- To make a mark of VVDN in cutting edge technology and own them accordingly.
- To provide training for students and faculties in Video, Audio, RF & Wireless, AI & ML and FPGA Technology
- To provide internships onsite and offsite for suitable students identified through execution of the agreement.
- Offer student projects / fellowships programs at NEC.
- Hiring suitable students of NEC for employment with VVDN. The eligibility criteria for selection will be as per norms of VVDN.
- R&D projects, which may be carried out wholly at NEC or at premises of VVDN or partly at NEC and partly at VVDN.
- Training of NEC personnel through Continuing Education Programmes conducted by NEC in areas of interest to VVDN.
- NEC will provide the necessary infrastructure to form the innovation center while VVDN will provide personnel to operate the center as required.
- Proof of concept will be developed in latest technologies by NEC students and faculties with the help of VVDN’s Industrial Experience
- Training will be conducted for the students and faculty of NEC on emerging and current technologies on terms as agreed by NEC and VVDN management.
- Dr.V.Gomathi, Prof. & Head / CSE Department
- MUTHUMARRIAPPN H Full Time MS Scholar
- Mrs.G.R.Hemalakshmi Asst. Prof.(SG)/CSE Dept.
- 1. K. AISHWARYA LAKSHMI, II YEAR ME
- 2. HARISH D, IV YEAR BE
- 3. ASICK AHAMED K, IV YEAR BE
- 4. ALLAN. S, III YEAR BE
- 5. KAMALESH BABU, III YEAR BE
- 6. PUNGA LINGAM, III YEAR BE
- 7. MATHAVAN M, III YEAR BE
- 8. MANICKAVASAGAN. P, III YEAR BE
- 9. KARTHICKK RAJAH. C, III YEAR BE
- 10. BALAJI M, III YEAR BE
- 11. NAVEEN PANDIAN A S, III YEAR BE
Institution Research Fellow
Adroit Soft India Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
To provide an industrial competency skill development for their students by establishing an innovation centre in the area of information and communication technology. Adroit Soft has agreed to provide the necessary assistance in the form of internship to incubate the students of NEC accordingly NEC has agreed to facilitate and register eligible and interested Adroit Soft employees for research work in information and communication technology areas.
- One week Industrial Know-How Training Programme on “BlockChain Technology” at Adroit Soft India Pvt., Ltd., Chennai by two of our faculty members Dr.K.Mohaideen Pitchai, Associate Professor (SG) and Dr.S.Ananthakumaran, Associate Professor from 25.06.2018 to 30.06.2018.’
- Made a MoU with this company on during first week of July 2018.
- 12 Students were attended training programme for a duration of three months in the evening from 4.30 PM to 6.00 PM. This training is provided by Mr.V.Rajendran, CEO of this company through Skype.
- hree final year students got placement offer in this company as per their good performance during the training programme.
- The placed students are
- Ms.R.Shri Vishnu Bharathi
- Ms.HA.Shantha Vidhuthra
- Ms.N.Gomathi Meena
The prime objective of the initiative is to provide students an opportunity to get real time exposure and experience in Robotic Process Automation.By understanding the place of RPA in the Digital Transformation Era, experiencing some of the basic UiPath automation activities and learn about the UiPath Community Ecosystem.Train the students towards global certification in the domain of RPA and AI Technologies.
- Instructional Lead
- Dr.V.Gomathi, Prof. & Head / CSE
- Educator Members
- Ms.R.Rajakumari, AP(SG) / CSE
- Mr.D.Vijayakumar, AP(SG) / CSE
- Ms.S.Kalaiselvi, AP(SG) / CSE
- Dr.S.Rajagopal, AP(SG) / IT
- Ms.I.A.S. Michlin Ruby, AP / CSE
- Team Support
- Dr. V. Sivakumar, AP/CSE