Students can use these guidelines to remit their fees to the college through online transaction using IOB pay as detailed below.
Click here for Online Fee Payment
Instructions to access the IOB pay for paying fee through online
1. In our college website, www.nec.edu.in at home page, click the online fees – First Year Store Fees payment link
2. Choose the following fields
a. Select either “Roll number” or “Register number”
b. Give your register/roll number in the below box
c. Give your date of birth as “DDMMYYYY”.[ Example 16092006]
3. In the new window, Click the “Pay Online” Button
4. Choose the payment mode as “Online “. Click “Make Payment” Button
5. Then, in the next confirmation window, choose anyone of the following payment mode.
a. IOB Net Banking
b. Other Bank Net Banking
c. Credit Card
d. Debit Card
6. Click the submit button to proceed for payment.
7. After successful online payment, you can take print of the payment receipt.
8. Click the logout button appeared in the top right (Red Color)