- Academic Schedule
- Exam Registration
- Examination Fee
- Time Table
- Rules of Examinations
- Discipline at Examination Hall
- Exam Results
- Procedure for applying duplicate certificates
- Download Forms
The Office of the Controller Of Examinations was established in the year 2011 after the conferment of Autonomous status to the college. The responsibilities of the office are
- Preparing academic calendar which includes all the academic related activities.
- Conducting students examinations.
- Processing and publishing results in time.
- Issuing certificates such as Statement of Grade, Consolidated Statements of Grade and Transcripts.
- The COE also sends a list of successful candidates with their Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) to the Anna university, Chennai for issuing Provisional and Degree Certificates.
Officials of the COE office are:
|1||Dr.D.Manimegalai||M.E., Ph.D.,||Controller of Examinations|
|2||Dr.R.Muthukkumar||M.E., Ph.D.,||Deputy Controller of Examinations|
|3||Mr.D.Vijaya Kumar||M.E.,||Asst. Controller of Examinations|