- Academic Schedule
- Exam Registration
- Examination Fee
- Time Table
- Rules of Examinations
- Discipline at Examination Hall
- Exam Results
- Procedure for applying duplicate certificates
- Download Forms
Eligible students from every discipline should register for the End Semester Examination on or before the last date.
The exam registration consists of the following steps:
- Obtain the application form and bank chalan for exam registration from the respective department office (Private candidate can collect the form in person from COE office).
- Fill all the necessary information in the application form.
- Fill up the bank chalan properly and remit the fee in the counter of the Indian Overseas Bank available in the campus.
- Submit the application form along with the bank chalan in the COE office on or before the last date during working hours on all working days.
- Under any circumstances the applications will not be received after the last date.
- Partial registration is not permitted.
- Candidates who have noPenalty for late payment of fee and break in registration if any will be charged as prescribed by COE office.t registered for the End Semester Examination are not permitted to appear for the Regular/Arrear Examinations.
- Candidate must collect Hall Ticket from the respective Dept. office (private candidate can collect from COE office).