- To maintain the standard and reputation of the College through excellence in library services.
- To meet the requirements of academic needs of UG / PG students and research Scholars of the Institution.
- To provide appropriate and comfortable ambience for the Library Users.
- Utilize library and information technology innovatively and appropriately.
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient infrastructure to provide and deliver information services.
- Support and enhance teaching and learning processes by delivering and promoting the effective use of information resources.
- Provide an information rich environment that supports and encourages excellence for research scholars.
- To provide access to an electronic catalog.
- To provide a well-organized collection of books, periodicals and electronic media, this meets the instructional needs of students and faculty in order to support the courses.
- To maintain a current and useful library collection reflecting the needs of all courses.