Identifying specific actions and strategic plans to achieve institution’s objectives, facilitating and promoting the professional formation of all the faculty members through a scholarly and inter-disciplinary approach to learning and teaching, research and practice, and professional development.
- To facilitate in defining the short term goals (in line with vision and mission) to be achieved in three years for college and each department.
- To frame competency matrix for faculty in different cadre to achieve these goals.
- To set the mechanism for analyzing the competency level and to assess the competency gaps of every faculty members.
- To facilitate in arranging faculty training programmes to fill the competency gap for the faculty of various departments of different cadres and domains.
- To set the mechanism for assessing the progress of the college and department in achieving their short term goals every year.
- To set the mechanism for reviewing and redefining the short term goals after the stipulated time period.
- To bring smooth transition in teaching learning process from present passive learning to active learning process and to standardize the practice uniformly in all the departments.
- To take the required initiative, commitment, responsibility and also show their interest and involvement in getting the accreditations / carry out the required activities in addition to their academic responsibilities for the institutional development.
- To coordinate the accreditation activities like IQAC, NBA, NAAC, NIRF, FDS etc.